Tuesday 15 April 2014

Quicky Update

Hi, well it's a lovely sunny day here today, shame I'm off to work in a bit :)

Just a quick update with a few odds and ends I've been doing, I know I've failed miserably to keep my blog updated, I tend to put all my photographs of my work on Facebook and forget to post on my blog.  As I'm now part of the Tattered lace design team and we have started doing blog challenges, hopefully it will make me keep more up to date.

Again I apologise for the rubbish photographs, I'm hoping to get some proper studio lights this month.

Pearl Wedding Anniversary
Firstly a commission for a Pearl wedding anniversary party.  The lady wanted purple silver and white for here theme and had given me a lovely verse which she had written to thank all her family and friends for being part of their lives.  I thought that was such a beautiful idea.  I put the verse on to scrolls which she wanted for each guest, as well as invites, gift tags and place cards.  I used Decadry printable pearl paper which I have to say is the best printable pearl paper I've ever used. I cut the tags and place cards on the Cameo.


Supplies
Decadry pearl white paper
Centura pearl white silver, Cadbury purple
Silver mirri board
MCS Simply Silhouettes vol1
flatback pearls
pearl hearts
Tattered Lace  Wondrous Wings (D024)
Lacy Daisy (D182) 

Golden Champers Engagement Card
A quick card for one of Mark's work colleagues made with Tattered Lace dies.
Supplies
Centura pearl in white gold
Gold mirri card
Rhinestone sparkler
Tiny gold rhinestone stars
Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder
Tattered laceDies -
Lacy Marguerite (D183)
Champagne Glasses (D269)
Westminster Corner (D309)
Champagne Bottle (D313)
Bloomsbury (D300)
Congratulations (D241) 

Easter Fun
Finally something a little bit different, we do a lot of charity work at our little shop and this year all our proceeds are going to local charities.  This month we are raising money for a local pre-school and this was my contribution.  It's a piƱata chocolate cake with loads of cadbury mini eggs inside, we had a guess how many mini eggs are hidden in the cake competition and the winner got the cake as a prize.  I had a lot of fun making this and apparently the cake was very good, the customer who won it said his kids had eaten most of it already lol!

Happy Crafting
Anna x

No comments: