Tuesday 15 April 2014

Beautiful Tattered lace Venetian Collection

Hi, here are the samples I made for this weeks Tattered Lace new releases, the Venetian Collection plus the gorgeous rose from the new Tattered lace mag.

Really beautiful dies again, loving the church, roses and basket especially.  I really felt like getting messy this week so out came my sprays and inks :)  My Silhouette is now speckled red lol!  Hopefully it wipes off!

Church Scene
With this first card I really wanted to use the fern frame as a stencil to make a cloudy sky, the shape really calls out to be used like this so I traced it as I wanted it larger than it would have cut out and then cut the shape by hand, I then used the actual die as a stencil and softly inked the card with an ink duster and blue jeans distress ink to add some cloud shapes.  The church was coloured with Promarkers and embossed with clear embossing powder and backed with some more card coloured with a lighter grey to make it more solid.  I just finished the scene using straight swag and the inner parts of the fern in the Venetian floral.


Supplies
Venetian Swag (D325)
Venetian Floral (D327)
Venetian Fern Frame (D329)
Venetian Border & Accent (D330)
Church (D332)
American Craft card stock in Lagoon and Olive
Centura Pearl white with silver
300gsm Super smooth  card stock
Promarks in Caramel, Tan, Ice Grey 2, Cool Grey 2, Cool Grey 4
Flat back pearls
Anita's wide satin ribbon in Soothing Blue
Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen stamps FAB153
Tim Holtz distress ink in Faded Jeans
Silver embossing powder
Versamark ink pad


Circles In Time
A very simple Father's day card, the image was put together in My Craft Studio, Lots of layering on this card.

Supplies
Venetian Border & Accent (D330)
MCS Best of NSR Vol 1 Finishing Touch
MCS Shabby Sweet
Tim Holtz Retro Circles embossing folder
Centura Pearl white with silver card stock
American Crafts Graphite card stock
Silver brads
Super smooth 120gsm


Purple Passion
Another simple Father's day card, just matting and layering and a little bit of fussy cutting for the corners.



Supplies
Venetian Fern (D328)
Decorative Cartouche (D205)
Alphabet Deco (D153)
Westminster (D310)
Gold Mirri card
Stardream Punch card stock

Victorian Roses
I really loved the shape of the swags and when I started playing with the shapes I really felt I wanted to do something Victorian in style, I've used shades of soft dusky rose for this card and although it took a while to get it how I liked it, I was very happy with the end result.  The swags are embossed with gold embossing powder and the rose and ivy were coloured with Promarkers and then embossed with holographic embossing powder to give them some sparkle.  The  3d rose and small blossoms were coloured with the same Promarkers and the background was coloured with an ivory Promarker to add some texture and then inked with distress inks.  The gold mat was just a piece of card edged with a versamark pad and then covered with melt dust embossing powder in gold sparkle.  The ribbon was also coloured with a Promarker to tie it all together.  The shaped panel was made in Silhouette Studio and then cut on the Cameo.


Supplies
Lacy Rose Collection (D232)
Venetian Swag (D325)
Rambling Rose (D331)
Mini Blooms (D279)
Large Ivy (D189)
Mini Oriental Ivy Flourish (DX13)
Basket Full of Delight (D333)
Ornate Frame (D247)
Anita's wide satin ribbon in Snow White, Coloured with Antique Pink Promarker
Cream lace
Cor'dinations Tim Holtz distress card stock in Tattered Rose
American Crafts card stock in Peony, coloured with Antique Pink Promarker to deepen the colour
Promarkers in Forest Green, Pine Green, Antique Pink, Ivory and Dusky Rose
Centura Pearl white gold
Super Smooth 300gsm
Tim Holtz distress ink pads in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet
Flat back pearls
Stampendous Gold embossing powder
Melt Dust in Gold Sparkle
Papermainia Clear Holographic embossing powder
Verasamark embossing ink pad

Masked Ombre
 So I was saying I felt like getting messy, well I certainly managed to make a mess with this card lol!  I used the Venetian Florals to mask areas of the card and sprayed red, orange and  yellow inks on to the card at an angle to get an ombre look.  I then used the pieces I had used for masking to fill up the rest of the card.  The flowery border was made with the Bloomsbury panel which I extended by placing the edge of the die over hanging the edge of the cutting plates so it wouldn't cut right to the edge, I repeated this again so I had one long border. 
Supplies
Bloomsbury (D300)
Interlocking Floral (D057)
Venetian Floral (D327)
Interlocking For You (D058)
Super Smooth 300GSM
American Crafts card stock in White, Crimson and Pumpkin
Mr Huey's colour mists in Sunset and Taxi
Fireworks colour mist in Lady Bug
Tim Holtz distress ink pad in Picked Raspberry
Red rhinestones


Spring Wedding
Another simple card using the lovely church and rose dies, my favourites.
Supplies
Venetian Fern Frame (D329)
Venetian Border & Accent (D330)
Church (D332)
Rambling Rose (D331)
Centura Pearl in White gold
American Crafts card stock in Lavender
Create & Craft pastel glitter card stock
Anita's wide satin ribbon in Lilac Mist
Baby ribbon in Lavender
Rhinestones
Fiskars texture plate Hearts and Stars
The Hobby House Rhinestone Sparklers 14mm - Aurora
 Krylon silver pen

Spring Basket
Finally a double easel card, I used the silhouette to make the card base, I filled the pretty basket die with lots of flowers from various sets.  The basket was a laser cut as the dies hadn't arrived so I was sent a few laser cuts, I coloured it with Promarkers and as I had some left over leaves in white on my desk I coloured them with a Promarker rather than cutting another piece of card stock.


Supplies
Basket Full of Delight (D333)
Venetian Floral (D327)  
Lattice Bow (D237)
Decorative Bunting (D198)  
Mini Blooms (D279) 
Lacy Marguerite (D183) 
Foliage (D181)
Beautiful Blooms (D299)
Interlocking Special Day & Happy Birthday (D059)
Wild Orchid Crafts white stamens
Flat back pearls
American Crafts card stock in White, Latte, Banana and Peony
Promarker in Forest Green, Tan and Nutmeg


I hope you've enjoyed the update today and feel free to ask me anything or just leave some love.

Happy Crafting
Anna x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. Congratulations. Lelia