Saturday 7 May 2016

International Scrapbooking Day Video Hop

Hi lovely crafty peeps!

Today is International Scrapbooking Day and I'm taking part in a Youtube video hop with the lovely Nancy Sinclair, AKA Kitty Scrapper.  I'll but the links below to all the ladies taking part in our video hop, all the ladies are from the UK.

Anna H - Anna Higginbottom - https://www.youtube.com/user/hippi69uk/videos

So my video is full of me waffling on, I had such a hard time getting this page to work but I quite like it in the end, even though it is nothing like what I had originally intended lol!







Supplies
Basic Grey Barista collection
American Crafts Black and white cardstock
Cor'dinations  White wash cardstock
The Range basic shapes moustache set
American Crafts Imprint Thickers
The Range sequins
Cocoa Vanilla Studios resin hearts
Heidi Swapp Gold phrase stickers
Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke Distress Spray

No comments: