Sunday 19 January 2014

Tattered Lace Design Team Cards

Hi all, well this month is already getting away from me, I wanted to post thes cards several days ago but haven't had time to update my blog.  Busy working and sleeping :)

Today's post consists of the cards I made for the Tattered Lace dies released at CHA on Jan 11th.  What can I say, totally beautiful dies, I was sent the padlock & key, the lattice bow, the English rose and the lacy rose dies.  Here's a link to the Florentine Collection

Padlock & Key

Treasure chest card


21st Birthday



Valentines Hearts





English Rose

Climbing rose



Ink dusted rose & lacy rosebuds

Double rose


Lattice Bow

Citrus Wedding Cake


Birthday Boy



Peaches & Green

Well that's all from me, just sorted all my scraps out, I may never need to cut a whole piece of card ever again lol!  I hope you get some inspiration from these.

Happy crafting
Anna x

No comments: