Saturday 16 March 2013

Scrapbook Pages and Valentines

Forgot to post these last month.

Firstly a double scrap book page, I kind of made a resolution this year to do at least one scrapbook page a month, so this was last months.  We went for a walk in the Peak District, it was freezing cold and the ground was frozen solid, the wind was blowing the rain horizontal and we were walking in the clouds!  But!  We had a fantastic time, the Peak National Park is one of my favourite places.  I used the Cricut cart Camp Out, SU and AC cardstock and SU skeleton Leaf stamps.  I used distress inks to add texture and some See D's texture stamps.  I did a little journalling on the computer and printed it out.





Here's the gift and card I made for my OH for valentines.  The mug was made using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.  The cute little monkey was cut from Create a Critter.  The Card was made in Cricut Craft Room from the Love You A Latte  cart, I weld 2 shapes together to make the card, added the sentiment and stamped with coffee beans from a Fiskars stamp set.

Happy Crafting
Anna x

No comments: