Sunday 15 July 2012

Summer Fun, Distress markers and inky fingers

Well I was going to make a video of my crafty haul this month as I have been on a bit of a spending spree and also spent the day at the Summer Craft show at Doncaster race course.  However, I was so excited to have new goodies to play with I went and opened everything before I could film anything lol!

I did have a lot of fun making a very crafty mess yesterday evening though :D  I bought quite a few stamps, some more stickles to top up my dwindling supply, some mica masks by Creative Expressions and some Tim Holtz distress markers YAY!!!  So I was a very happy bunny last night :)

I also got a few fun things from Poundland, Works and HobbyCraft, including mini frames and a larger frame to alter, mini paper roses and glittery butterflies.  I stocked up on black and white core'dination and got a beautiful DCWV black currant 12 x 12 stack which is stunning.  I also got a reduced Xmas back ground stamp and some £1 stamps.

Just something fun, I was trying out all my new goodies I bought at the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster race course. Inked, stamped, grunged, water coloured, masked, stickled, misted and crackled lol! Flowers are coloured using TH summer distress ink pads leaves are alcohol inked, butterflies water coloured with distress markers and then added a bit of black diamond stickles and rock candy crackle. Fringed trim is some very old stuff from when I used to do dress making :D I had a lot of very messy fun making this :D


Cute window card with a difference, using SU card stock, ink and ribbon, spellbinder dies, Fiskars stamp set




Gift bag with matching photo album, the album isn't finished so I will show that another time. Stampin up DSP, stamps, ribbons and cardstock used.


Well I think that's it for tonight, shattered now as I've just cleaned all the downstairs so it's a cuppa and bed for me I think.
Happy crafting
Anna x


No comments: