Monday 2 January 2012

Last of the 2011 cards

Firstly I will apologise for the quality of these photos, they were taken on my phone as I was so busy I didn't have time to set my camera up lol!

These are the last of the cards for 2011, roll on 2012 :)

A cute snowman, he folds down to fit into a C6 envelope, I followed the tutorial an Tami Whites Stampin Up blg to make him and just change a few things to make him mine :)



A cute owl in a santa suit, I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the chimney and the stampin Up owl punch and tags till Christmas stamp set for the owls outfit, the sentiment is from a Pink Stamper set

This card was one of 25 I made for a customer, Stamped on glossy cardstock and glittered, it looks awful in this photo but I was really pleased with how they looked in RL lol!

A very quick card made using the Nostalgia CD from Joanna Sheen


And lastly the card I made for my Hubby this year(on Christmas morning, how bad is that lol! ) I used a Molly Bloom stamp on Stampin Up cardstock and the lovely glittery striped paper was from the I Believe stack by My Minds Eye.

Happy New Year, I hope it's a healthy and prosperous year for you :)
Anna x

No comments: