Tuesday 6 December 2011

Yay! Christmas craftiness :)

Hiya, well today I finally manage to take some photos of my first lot of Christmas crafting :)

I've been busy making wall decorations, an Advent calendar, cards and gift boxes here are a few pics of my efforts so far :)

My gingerbread garland for my kitchen, lots of glitter and glossy accents lol!

Shopping List
Cricut carts: Winter Woodland and Gingerbread
Cardstock: Cor'dinations and Rymans white 200gsm bright white coated card
Glitter: from Glitter Magic, Rainbow Red, Rainbow Orange, Lemon, Iridescent White/Green, Stampendous pastel pink.
Bakers Twine: Orchid Crafts, Brown
Buttons from stash


Santa and sleigh wall deco

Shopping List
Cricut Carts: Winter Woodland, Sweet Treats, Doodlecharms
Card Stock: Cor'dinations, Kars, scraps from stash
Gitter: Glitter Magic, Brown, copper penny, Santa red, Diamond Stickles
Polar White Flowersoft
Bakers Twine: Cherry red from Wild Orchid Crafts


Gift card holder



Shopping List
Cricut Cart Accent Essentials (shapes welded on Gypsy) and Gingerbread
White card blank from stash
Card Stock: Stampin Up in Chocolate Chip and riding Hood Red
DSP: My Minds Eye, I believe 12 x 12 Stack
Bakers Twine: Cherry red from Wild Orchid Crafts
Stamps: My pink Stamper Winter Treats and Sayings
Inkpad: SU Whisper White Craft ink



First batch of Xmas cards lol!

Shopping List
Card blanks from stash
Cricut Cart Accent Essentials
Card Stock: Stampin Up in riding Hood Red
Glossy card from stash
Swiss Dots Embossing folder
Stamps: Kars Scandinavian Reindeer, Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes
Spellbinders Scallop square


More Xmas cards and a cute gift box


Shopping List
Cricut Cart Accent Essentials, Winter Woodland
Card Stock: Stampin Up in riding Hood Red, Rymans white 200gsm bright white coated card
Swiss Dots Embossing folder
Stamps: Kars Scandinavian Reindeer, Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes, SU Tags til Christmas
Stickles Star dust

Hope you like my first offerings and you find some inspiration in them, hopefully I get more uploaded soon :)

Happy crafting
Anna x



No comments: