Wednesday 4 May 2011

Altered ATG Gun

Hi all, well I did it, I altered my new ATG gun, it was a nerve racking experience I can tell you lol! I'm pleased with how it came out though.

I sprayed it with Tranquil Blue enamel paint, it did say it could be used for plastic but I'm a bit worried it might chip. Added my bling and then gave it a few coats of clear varnish, only time will tell if it chips or not. I think if I do it again I would get a paint specifically for plastics. I used my cricut to cut the glitter vinyl for the A, stars, hearts and the drama queen decals.

Here's a couple of piccies showing off my handy work :)





And just a little something I tried last night while I was waiting for paint to dry lol!



I haven't attempted crochet in about 20 years and never managed to get beyond squares, my Mum will be so proud lol! I was inspired to have a go by Jannaviles Youtube video, she had made some cute flowers and butterflies, so I thought I'd give it a go. I knew that crochet hook would come in handy some day lol!

No comments: