Thursday 13 January 2011

Try, Try Again

I couldn't get the photos to upload yesterday so I'm going to have another go lol!!

A cute pirate Tilda card.

The card is a diamond envelope fold (I think) Which was shown on C&C recently by Kay Rutter using the Hougie board. As I don't have a Hougie board I messed around until I got the folds right, it's not perfectly aligned but looks ok lol!!

The front of the card, think the Tilda stamps may become a new addiction, they are so adorable. Coloured with Promarkers, card used for stamped image is Bristol board but it did bleed with the Promarkers so I wasn't entirely happy with that.

Spotty paper was from my huge stash of scrapbook paper, I think it was from a pack I got from Poundland. The white card is Core'dinations and the skulls is from Tainted Scraps Rockstar kit printed on to C&C super smooth decoupage paper.

Inside front flap of Pirate Tilda, the mats were cut from Spellbinders nestabilities deckle oval and banner cut by hand.

Top of pirate Tilda, flower cut from Core'dinations using Sure Cuts Alot 2, Gerber Daisy cutting file purchased from SVGCuts.com and can be found in the 3D Flowers Kit part II.









Beautiful birthday planner made from Joanna Sheens Enchanted Dreams by Josephine Wall. Printed on to Phoenix satin 260gsm card. Covered some scrap chipboard with some coordinating scrapbook paper, punched along the top edge using a binder punch and then just tied ribbons on to the plastic comb to hide it lol!!


Waterfall cards using the mini card sets from Joanna Sheens Enchanted Dreams by Josephine Wall. Backing papers printed onto C&C super smooth.










No comments: