Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year, hope it turns out to be a good one :)
First a piccy of my 2 sisters Katy Jo, Heather and me at our Xmas party, my too best girls , love 'em to bits :)



Just updating to add some cards I made for Xmas, some were commissioned and the others were for family and friends. Forgot to take photos of every card I made as per usual lol!! Think in the end I made about 150 cards, not bad to say I left it till the las minute again lol!!!

Various Xmas cards, some using Hunkydory products and the others cut on the Cricut using the Just Because Card Cart, the Winter Woodland cart, Disney Mickey & Friends cart and the Cindy Loo Cart, the sheep was a free SVG file from SVGCUTS.




















This was a stationary set I made for my Mother-in-Law, she loved it :) MCS Pro Country Garden images used.










These were commisioned, Angels are from MCS Walk in a winter wonderland









1 comment:

Victoria said...

wow what a fabulous selection of Christmas cards Anna, love the variety in styles and colours.
Happy New Year to you
Love
Victoria
x